Friday 24 May 2013

Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits

Hmm, I have a few. top three.. I wonder if Michael would say the one's I'm choosing :p

  1. I am a control freak, and a natural born leader. If I see that people aren't doing things in the most efficient way/they could do it easier/they're destined to fail/it isn't right, then I have to speak up. and I have to suggest another way for them to do it. Even with elders. My lecturer yesterday put a carrier bag in her big bag so she could ride her bike home, but it was poking out the top so the rain was going to get to it and I had to suggest that she put it in the other way around.. my bad.
  2. I like to have a plan. If I don't have a rough plan things go wrong. I can definitely sway from the plan if something better takes my fancy - it's not an autistic thing - but yeah, for weekends away/holidays/gatherings, I roughly like to know how things are going to go so I can prepare myself for them.
  3. I have to prepare myself for things. It's like a little pep talk, I have to win myself over for a little bit before I can actually be okay with something. It takes about a day, which is why I don't like things thrust on me, but I can actually manage when things are thrust on me, I think it's the time in-between that makes me unsettled. I think it's developed this year since living with non-friends but not accepting that as a reason not to do things (I would't miss out on something just because I might have to go alone). 
So yes, another interesting one! I am off on a weekend away with some of my girl-friends today, a couple of drunken nights out which.. shall be amusing. I'm sure I'll report most of the mischief when I get back but that does mean I might not be able to get to the challenge over the next couple of days - of course I'll catch up. Have a lovely weekend :)


4 comments:

  1. Haha my dad is so number two. Whenever we go on family trips, he has things planned to the minute, like he legitimately has a schedule written out for us!
    Nothing wrong with number one, those traits are important to the road of success dun dun dun haha
    Have fun on your getaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it my Momma always says, ' Those who fail to plan, plan to fail

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great weekend and I so can relate to the planning thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to have a plan, too! It drives so many people crazy!

    ReplyDelete