Friday 17 May 2013

Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why

14th December 2012
Graduation.

I had so much fun at graduation. I had been working hard for three years to get to that day, and I was so so so so so excited for everything. The gown, the hat, the photo's, the walking up, the shaking hand, the standing proud, the even more photos, the happy people, the family, the fancy dress, the nice hair. Everything fit together well on that day, and I don't care that it rained, or that Michael and I almost fell over on the ice, or that it wasn't in summer with my friends on other courses. It was the day I wanted, and it went according to MY plan :) and it makes me so excited for the next one!!


2 comments:

  1. How weird is it I thought you are wearing a Zelda costume?!?
    You do look really happy and proud though, and so nice to have graduation in december!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, obvs I didn't have to have it on my head like that I was just being silly!

      Delete