Monday 10 February 2014

Purple Pain

 

 



As beautiful as this dress is, and it really is (total bargain too! £8 from Primark), it caused me a lot of pain. I have another dress; exact same cut, exact same size and shape and whatever else, just a different pattern. I tried that one on in an 8 and it's very comfortable. I loved it so much I popped in and got this one, grabbed an 8 and carried on with my day. No no, clearly not. This 8 was so so tight I could walk and talk, but not sit well and definitely not eat, which is one of my favourite things to do. So back it went, and I picked up a ten. THE TEN DOESN'T FIT AT ALL WELL EITHER. This is the ten, but it's quite different from the 8 I have in the other patterned dress, which is disappointing.

I digress, beautiful dress, lovely to wear, pale legs, yet again.

1 comment:

  1. Primark sizes are painfully inconsistent. I bought this exact same dress but it was on sale for £3!!! £3!!! :O

    ReplyDelete