Wednesday 19 February 2014

Studio London

Michaels sister manages a cosmetics store (score! I hear you shout!) yes indeed. For Christmas I generally advised nail varnishes that were pinks, reds and nudes, if any became available. 

And boy was I spoiled! I think I got three. Up first is this beautiful shade of purple. Sometimes you can really see the purple to it, others grey and others, weirdly enough, the browner shades come out. As much as I've been concerned by this, I think in reality it means it's just a versatile colour! 





I think the next one will be the red below the one I'm pointing at. The purple shade is number 41, and the make is studio London. The coverage is average-fair, I think it could do with a third coat in honesty. But it hasn't chipped as easy as I would have expecte in all honesty! 

Have you tried this brand before? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment