Wednesday 3 July 2013

DEAL DEAL DEAL

I know a lot of you beauty bloggers (and even just those of us who like to treat their hair well) will be interested in this groupon deal... I haven't been asked to promote it or anything, but I feel like I would have appreciated someone else telling me about it if I hadn't found it myself, so I am doing that for others too!

MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL - Shampoo, conditioner and oil - all for TEN POUNDS!!! It's such an incredible deal that my sister and I were going to share but ended up buying some each! You can read glowing reviews of the stuff everywhere all over the internet, and apart from my cheapy £1 shampoo - I haven't heard one bad thing about the stuff.

So yes, if you fancy nabbing some yourself, click here and get the deal.


Don't forget to enter the giveaway here!

2 comments: