Sunday 4 August 2013

Surprise!

Hi Everyone :)

I don't know if you've seen on the top bar up there, but I've decided to open a little Etsy shop. I regularly make things for fun and whilst I am working a few jobs over summer, I thought why not add this to the bill. There are only a few things in there at the moment and I don't know how successful it'll be, but I won't really lose anything and it'll be a fun adventure!

So yeah, keep an eye out if you're looking for a good present or something :D


5 comments:

  1. Oh good for you! I had no idea you are so crafty! Does it cost money to maintain an etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's $0.20 to list something but no charges to maintain one or anything :) I think there's a little % fee if you sell too.

      Delete
    2. Oh interesting, I thought about opening one but I think I'll get too involved :/
      If my future doesn't pan out, I will be a full time etsy shop owner hehe

      Delete
  2. Hurrah!!!
    You have more things than I do!
    I need to be a bit more proactive I think :)

    Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :D How did you get some of your items on there? I thought they couldn't be if they weren't handmade? or did you carve those hearts a bit? xx

      Delete