Saturday 10 August 2013

What I wore: Picking Michael Up

I forgot to blog about my Birthday day when Michael's family and I drove to pick him up from the airport, but thinking about it I'm quite happy to keep that day to myself, because it was just perfect :) I will, however, share with you what I decided to wear! You'll probably see a theme occurring of 'this used to be a dress but I decided I didn't like it anymore and decided to change it into a skirt'. Well, yes. I am guilty. But it's better to change it into something that I will wear than throw/give it away, isn't it? and I feel like I get a new wardrobe without having to spend any money (which is more than necessary right now).

 


This was another skirt I wasn't sure about before I started the project (I think it's because I really didn't like the dress to begin with), but I am just smitten, it's colours are lovely. I do need to take it in a bit but I am a little lazy on that front. My mum won't let me do it unless it's done proper and I'd rather wear it a bit baggy until it annoys me too much, haha! I'm not complaining about my mum - it's the best way to be, there's no point putting half of your effort into something if you want to be proud of it.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm loving this! I love florals!
    Hehe, your blog is quickly turning into a fashion blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I am definitely not trendy enough to do a fashion blog. and I rarely ever actually buy clothes.. so I'd feel like a bit of a fraud. I also have no idea what kinda blog I have. Is it a fashion blog? is it a food blog? what else is it? I do too big a mix to even understand.

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this outfit, it's simple yet really pretty! I have a lot of dresses that I picked up cheap, wore once and am now bored of, def think they would make better skirts. Can you do a tutorial on how to change them into skirts? Lots of loves <3

    ReplyDelete