Friday 9 August 2013

What I wore: Green and Paisley

I have felt a bit reluctant to blog recently, especially following Michael having to return to Afghanistan, but doing all these outfit posts reminds me why I like doing it. I like being able to take the time to put a bit of thought into what I'm wearing, to find what suits which outfits and what different aspects I can add in. I like standing alone in my room, figuring out the light, making all kinds of ridiculous faces and pretending Tyra Banks would totally love me if I went on America's Next Top Model. So yeah, there are going to be a couple more of these posts. I know I haven't quite got round to showing you my new room yet (apart from the sneak peak you can see in the background of these, and darn does it looks good) but I will get to it when it doesn't feel like a chore.

 
 


I feel a little bit like poison ivy with all this ginger and green going on, and I can happily say that I don't mind that at all! I forgot to mention that this was another dress from Hollie that I cut and made into a skirt - I wasn't sure how it'd go but I am very pleased with it :D The hair piece is actually hair band and I got it from eBay a long time ago. I think it came from Japan and cost £2 in total, bargain. How's your day going?



2 comments: