Thursday 8 August 2013

What I wore: Pink and Brown

So, not only do I have super generous friends in Leeds, a friend at home surprised me too! Hollie came round for dinner the other day and brought a big bag with her - she's just bought a house so I expected it to be 'what do you think of this...' and whilst there was some of that, she also said 'I've cleaned out my wardrobe and wondered if you wanted any of this'. PERFECT. Yes please. So I nabbed a couple of items, some I've kept as they are, some I've changed from dress into skirts etc. Here is the first piece - a very simple item that I can see coming in very handy in Autumn :)

 

  


This time round I kept it simple and paired it with a flowery pink necklace (London Market), brown scarf  (Primark) and black 3/4 leggings (New Look). The first time I wore it was to the post office, and I didn't wear the leggings. I felt self conscious the whole time and vowed never to wear it legless again haha. But in Autumn I reckon it'll be a tights-jobby. 



4 comments:

  1. The dress isnt that short, you should wear it without the leggings. But I actually wear a pair of tight yoga shorts underneath my dresses just because I fear the dress getting blown around.
    I love the scarf, the pattern looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its length and the fact it's low cut means you're choosing one or the other. and right now it's too hot to put another top underneath, so I'd be choosing to cover up my legs! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I totally have this dress :p and I wear it with brown tights! Is this your newly decorated room? its beautiful!! (excuse me if you've blogged about it, I've not had chance to keep up to date) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you say that, I can totally picture it. But I wouldn't have otherwise realised! probably why I knew the scarf would work with it :p haha. Yes this is - no, I haven't just yet, don't worry! xx

      Delete