- we were volunteering, but not camping (we drove home each evening, got cooked meals, had showers and stayed in lovely beds)
- Our job was to set up and man an information tent, and help people decide where to camp etc
- we worked two shifts (12 hours in total), and got the rest of the time off
- we saw (in my favourite order); Bastille, Kodaline, Chase and Status, and Eminem.
- we got stuck in the mud... a lot.
- we didn't cry, not once (although I did get close)
- we made so so many friends, and charmed a lot of security personnel
- but most of all, we had a GREAT time.
Chase and Status
The whole experience was incredible, and I am very very lucky to have had the chance to go! I would definitely go to a festival again, which I did not think I'd be saying, but only as long as Michael lets us stay in a caravan/van. Oh and I'd have to go with Michael, no one else would put up with me.