1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of HELL. I do not like mornings. I'll get up and be cheery about an hour after I'm up, but I'd always rather have a lay in.
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for smart-ish dresses, casual enough to be able to wear to work and then to drinks after should we need to wind down.
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was roast fennel and roast pepper.
4. Something I've been learning lately is that I need to be more confident. Know my reason for needing to do something, and doing right by that reason.
5. I cannot start my day without moisturiser. Not every day do I put make up on, or have a cup of tea, or eat breakfast, but I always moisturise.
6. My nighttime attire consists of pjama bottoms and then any baggy top. I have a bungy jumping top, parkinsons charity top, heroes top, dominoes top... all kinds. If I start off wearing sock they're off by the morning. The only jumper I'll wear to bed is Michael's, and that's just because it's thin enough to not need to take off if it's just that bit nippier.
7. I am looking forward to going to London for the weekend to celebrate Michael's birthday <3
8. A nervous habit I have is rubbing my lips together/sucking the bottom one, running my hair through my fingers.
9. Something that makes me sad is not having a decent mug to drink out of, not having my favourite brand or something in stock, not being able to watch a programme I want to. not being able to find a parking space. having to deice my car. (all of these are just momentary sadness, it doesn't stick with me for more than a minute).
10. Today I am thankful for the support that is around me; colleagues, family and friends.
11. My favorite room in my house is my bedroom. At uni it's the only real place I can find my own space and peace.
12. I can't stand so much mess and dirty dishes everywhere.
13. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would buy Michael and Daniella an extra fancy birthday present, and a special present for my sister & brother in law.
14. The last person I hung out with was I suppose Theana doesn't count as I live with her, so Grace yesterday.
I don't like all writing posts, so here are a few cute snaps of my cat, zinc.
Hey whatcha doing?
Look at his little pink nose <3
This one makes me chuckle, it looks like he's doing some sort of come to bed eyes like a model ha.