So many good/crazy things happened today but I can't remember all of them. I knew this would happen so I recorded a couple of voice messages ha.
1. I walked out of my house this morning, without any foundation on. You don't know me make up wise, but I wear concealer, foundation and powder most days. So this morning I must have been so sleepy I got up, moisturized, put concealer on, did my eye liner, put some powder on - silly. Didn't notice til I got to work and went to the loo. I got away with it but I definitely did not like it and avoided most shiny surfaces.
2. When you were younger do you remember waving at other people from your car/bus? Two young girls did that to me today which sadly enough made my day.
3. I got 78 in an essay!! Which is amazing. I totally didn't expect it!
4. I started making voice notes because I remember things whilst I'm stuck in traffic but don't write them down/always forget!
5. I used a square spoon!
6. I went for a car wash for the first time in ages. Daisy definitely appreciated it.
7. My soft pastels came so I'm gona be able to try this out.