Saturday 11 February 2012

A photo an hour

I know lots of blogs do this, and that I'm just jumping on the band wagon.. but I'm okay with that, because no two people's days are going to be the same!


Today I woke up particularly early - definite trait of being a working girl - so today we start at 8am.
8am - Reading in bed

9am - chores, putting some washing on

both of these are 10am - sat infront of the TV waiting for Saturday morning kitchen, checking out some blogs with a cup of tea and a jaffa cake donut for breakfast. 

11am, getting ready for the day, choosing an outfit

12pm, morrisons shop

1pm, lunch time. Soup and a herby bread roll
2pm, making dinner for the day (this recipe will feature soon!)
3pm, dissertation research that is not going well. 
4pm, organising my iTunes library on my new laptop, so boring/frustrating
I HAVE WHATTTT ON HERE?! 
WHY AM I STILL DOING THIS. IT'S SOUL DESTROYING.

5pm Researching good soft chalk so I can try the soft hair chalk tip I found on pinterest

6pm, sat around waiting for my dinner to be ready, snacking on ham whilst it's not ready and reading my book
7pm, dinner (recipe tomorrow)

8pm relaxing in front of the TV with tea <3

Sorry about the quality of some of the photos, some were on my DSLR some were on my iPhone and some were on my webcam. Although my day's been pretty uneventful, it's been good. I hope you've had a good day too!



No comments:

Post a Comment