Wednesday 27 February 2013

I'll go, wherever you go, wherever you take me, I'll go.

Thought I'd do an outfit post as I haven't in a little while. Not much to say about this bad boy, I always look at other peoples posts and admire outfits but they're never anything practical that I could see myself wearing every day. Therefore I thought I'd bring this simple outfit into the public domain. I know lots of people go for this kind of thing - a top and a scarf. I am a fan, but I can't wrap the scarf, I feel like an emotional teenager who doesn't know who she is if I do that.

 

This has been a go-to outfit in these cold patches, nice and cosy :) we had lovely weather again yesterday so I'm hoping it's here to stay for a bit longer! Are you having a good week? I've been rather busy but in a good way :) lots of tea with friends.


also wana share this song with you, it's so good.

1 comment: