- I cross my legs without even realising, and the left leg always goes on top first until I change.
- I leave cupboard doors open all the time. When I have my own house it's going to be ridiculous.
- A bit like Violet in A Series of Unfortunate Events, if I'm planning, writing or getting really into something, I have to tie my hair back. I don't need it bothering me at that crucial moment.
- I find it difficult to shower in the mornings. I'm sat here today writing an essay thinking that I really need to shower. But I know that as soon as I do I'll lose all focus on my essay because my brains been trained to think that showering in the morning means I'm doing something important today. So I'll sit here and smell until I'm at a good place with my essay and can take the rest of the day off.
- I am much more productive when I wake up early. I know that a lot of people can say this, and it's probably even a proven fact, but since I've been home from Uni and I wake up at 9, I've got far more done during a day than I usually would at Uni when I wake up at 10. It's definitely something that I will take back to Leeds with me. It also intrigues me as to what I'll be like when I'm working 9-5, so much stuff will be done!
do you ever self reflect? I'd love to see your posts if you do, please link me to them! :)