Wednesday 24 April 2013

Happy Days

I'm super happy today :) Michael woke me up this morning whilst he was leaving a cute message at like 7.18am, and I replied because I was rolling over and the buzz happened to startle me, and he replied 'WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING UP'. ha. The conversation went up and up from there, and the cutiepie left me the nicest little message when I went back to sleep. He also seems genuinely happier and that makes me happy.

From there, I did one of the last days of my thirty day shred which has become significantly easier, my make up and hair went nice, and my butt looks great in these new jeans. After that I checked the post and had another lovely letter from Michael, and it's literally just gone up and up.

and for that very reason, I thought I'd share with you my new favourite song of the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment