Saturday 3 November 2012

The lady with too many toiletries.

So I FINALLY got round to snapping a few photos of my room. I must admit this is my new room (I recently moved as there was a spare one and mine is next to the kitchen so it was quite noisy!). Here is my new room tour :)

 
this is what you see as you walk in 

 
and then when you turn left; bed, desk, shelves 

these are my shelves

Display board

Reading area

rather proud of this drawer, it was such a mess before

and the title of this post - more toiletries than any person needs!

my sweet windowsill.

so far, I'm happy in my new room and I'm hoping tonight will prove that it was the right decision. Some of my walls are looking a little bare and I'm not really allowed to put posters up - do you have any other ideas of what I could do?




2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I miss uni and living in halls, it was noisy but everyone was so close! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh it was so much better in first year, now it's more of a chore than an exciting experience! Least the heating bill is included for this freezing autumn :) xx

      Delete