Sunday 4 November 2012

Weekly Roundup #14

Haven't done a weekly round up in a while and I still don't have a lot to show you, this whole less-photos-of-food thing isn't working in my favour.

I met Harriet for Cake Club last week and we had a lovely catch up!
'fall in love? I'd rather fall into cake!'

 
amazing Barry M nail varnish and a halloween cupcake from the beautiful Sally-Ann

my beautiful friends recreating a photo ha

lovely plates from my favourite local cafe

 
submarine tea infuser and a delicious little chocolate pudding

a lovely meal with friends

and lastly, 
I'm trying to figure out how to wear this rather large hair bow that I won in the ginger pickle giveaway..
do you have any idea?!







3 comments:

  1. i love ur nails, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk
    Andrea Antoniou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those plates - would it be my favourite cafe too? Yes if you were there!! x x x

    ReplyDelete