Wednesday 28 November 2012

What I wore: The Kids Section

So here's the top I gave a sneak preview of on Sunday. It's so lovely, the collar is just beautiful and I love all the little hearts. I'm glad I had my burgundy jeans on when I tried it in the first place because I don't think I would have figured out this outfit had I not.



The lighting for photo's these days is rather rubbish, no sun + lots of rain and floods = rubbish photo's. But it's okay, I don't have to leave the house until 6pm today so I'm hoping it'll lighten up/stop altogether! I've also found out the real way to dry your hair, so I don't even miss my straighteners anymore, because I think this looks super as it is :) I don't want to get you too excited.. but.. I think I've found a dress for graduation! I found it on ASOS and it should be here by Thursday, so keep an eye out ;)



2 comments: