Friday 20 December 2013

Benefit Addict.

For a couple of years, I have been a benefit addict. Only their 'They're Real' mascara, because they had darn good advertising and when I tried it, it was really good. So I bought it religiously and used tube after tube.


Until recently, when my boss had a mini tester she didn't plan on using and asked if I wanted it. Loyal to benefit, but nearing the end of the tube, I hesitated yet took it.

Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara. It is incredible. It has all the things I like about 'they're real' - thin brush so no clumps, incredibly lengthening, dark enough (some aren't for me) etc. It is significantly cheaper than Benefits mascara, so I honestly have to admit that I am converted to this product, and urge you to try it!


What mascara do you like to use?


No comments:

Post a Comment