Tuesday 3 December 2013

Turtle

The girls (Theana and Harriet) decided to gang up on me and pressure me into buying a turtle neck. They said it revolutionized their wardrobe and made them feel fancy. Well, I trusted them and they were right.  This is my current go to outfit; it's so cosy, warm and every part of my body is covered! With the bitter cold out (it just catches your breath sometimes!) I need more and more things to wear to stay alive.


  
Skirt from Primark, turtle neck from H&M, boots from ebay! 
A very cheap outfit, but one that also makes me feel very nice :)

Is it cold where you are? are you ready for Christmas now? My decorations aren't up yet but my sisters are, and probably my mums... 


6 comments:

  1. I love turtle necks!! I have so many turtle necks it's not even funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What colour do you think is best?? I might branch out...

      Delete
  2. I love turtle necks...on other people!

    Also that skirt is so pretty, you look really cute in the whole outfit, also great hair! Daim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! Cute and practical!

      Delete
    2. You don't like turtle necks on you?? I didn't think I did, needed serious convincing just to try it on! But I am glad I did.

      Delete
    3. Maybe, maybe next year I will try one out.

      Delete