Saturday 7 December 2013

BTP

Today I am in my usual place, without my usual drink, and a new book. Having finished all of the Harry Potters (incredible), I moved on to the next set- the hunger games. Oh my God, they are incredible. If you haven't read them then do it- they are full of suspense and emotion. I always read to far into books and what people are going through and can you imagine if that was you. I think I just feel too much for everyone in general. But these books, oh these books, they're so worth it.


What are your plans for the weekend? Up to anything nice? 


4 comments:

  1. Wow good for you for reading! I haven't picked up a non text book book for ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, that was me for the last 4 years and it is SO nice to not feel guilty that I should be reading something else. Finished the second book last night....

      Delete
  2. I hear ya, I always get too emotionally invested in characters and once the book is over I am sad. I am re-reading the Game of Thrones ones at the moment, I might read the hunger games a friend of mine has all the books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do it! Although I always feel at a loss too once they're ended. and then I feel like a book-slut who just jumps from book to book to fill the void of the last one.

      Delete