Monday 30 December 2013

Thank you

Michael's parents were very generous recently and I wanted to make sure they knew how much we appreciated it, so played round with a couple of ideas for a Thank you card- 


And here is the finished piece 

It's only little but I think they appreciated it :) It's also super simple and if you have spare patterned card lying around (you definitely will from Christmas - I always save some pulling cracker paper) then you can try it out too! If you like, that is :)


P.s. Michael and I found a desk today, yippee! It's more of a pull-out-dining-table in all honesty, but I do want a lot of space. It ended up being dark wood, but at £20 it's not going to be my forever desk, and it's a very good compromise. 

1 comment:

  1. That's very creative!! I think I might give your design a try!!

    ReplyDelete