Tuesday 18 September 2012

Nails #1; pastel and gold

I love this colour nail varnish, although I haven't found an outfit that it actually works with bar using it as an opposite/contrast. Today (okay you got me, yesterday...) I did the blue base coast and made sure the nails were so so so dry, it definitely doesn't work if you aren't 100000% sure they're dry. And then I just used celotape to choose which areas I wanted to paint with gold too - this is a pretty common thing on the blog/internet scene at the moment but if you'd like me to do a tutorial just let me know and I'll happily oblige :)

these are the colours- L'Oreal 602 and Miss Sporty 251




Both thumbs have parallel lines but I can't take a photo with no hands so I can't show you unfortunately :( I have plans and must dash off but I hope you're all well and have had a lovely Tuesday :)




No comments:

Post a Comment