Sunday 2 September 2012

Weekly Roundup #7

mmm I'm currently watching saturday kitchen best bites (man I can't wait for the proper show to be back!) and a lady has asked for some lavender ice cream and bizarrely enough I'd love to try some!! I'd also like to be a bee farmer so I can make honey. Dreams eh?

Fruit salad for dessert?! Nan we've talked about this..

I don't like cadbury's so these galaxy mc flurry's have literally made my life

walking past this window in mum's house when I'm alone freaks me out

mmm bacon and lentil soup

a meal with father for his birthday- real butter!

Mussels and Clams - dads starter

Calamari, my starter

5 different types of fish to try

my main; prawn, mussel, clam, calamari and scallop pasta

ohhhh dream lunch

our pear tree - doing well

Michael's BBQ

the only part of our BBQ party that I remembered to photograph ha

It's been a super week and I'm a little sad that I only have one more week until I'm back to uni :( I know I love it when I get there and I always get apprehensive going back, but it't still hard!
How has your week been?



No comments:

Post a Comment