- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left
- Ask 11 new questions for those you nominate
- Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
- Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Despite taking maths to A Level I still can't figure out fractions and long division.
- I listen to Avril Lavigne when I'm sad.
- I know the words to probably any song I've heard twice. They just stick in my head, Theana loves it.
- My middle name is Hannah
- I love museums
- My favourite place in the world is the Botanical Gardens in Singapore.
- I am a grade 5 Musical Theatre student
- My life would fall apart if I didn't make lists for everything
- I have a huge fear of forgetting everything I've been lucky enough to experience
- If I were to think of lonely people for more 5 seconds I would start to cry, I'd rather be everyone's friend than let people be lonely
- I'm blessed with the nicest nails I could ask for; length, shape and strength.
1. Sum your blog up in three words?
2. What is the worst present you have ever received?
I can't think exactly but anything that proves the person doesn't know me, or hasn't even tried e.g. Dairy Milk is a big no no.
3. If you could meet anyone who would it be?
Johnny Knoxville, that man is hot.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Err... since I've been travelling this has changed so much. It actually inspired my blog title because I used to make huge 5 year plans that kept changing and had to be improvised, but right now? I'd like to be settled in a job, with a house and mortgage, maybe planning for a baby if I'd been with my partner long enough.
5. I've given you a card loaded with money to take you on a trip of a lifetime. Where are you going?
South America. Or America. THE WHOLE OF AMERICA.
6. Most embarrassing moment EVER? (Be honest!)
Errrrm I really can't think! It's going to be something to do with falling over though, no doubt.
7. Whats the best nickname you've been given? Why?
There's been a few; Squirt, Coco, Stace, Staceyface, Guinea Pig. I like coco the best, because only one friend calls me this. I cannot remember where it came from, and neither can he, and we can go months without talking, but as soon as he says 'how are things with you, coco?' I know who I'm talking to and it just makes me so at ease. (lame haha).
8. Most epic/memorable moment of 2012?
Either graduating from University or becoming an Auntie.
9. Best make up/beauty product you own and swear by?
Mac Mineralize powder.
10. Favourite item currently in your wardrobe?
Oooooooooooh toughy. I think it's still got to be the child's top ha.
11. Live to work or work to live?
Both. Kinda. I plan on having a job I love, but I've never wanted my whole life to be about my job. I wouldn't want to be someone who survives the week and lives on the weekend, it just seems like such a waste. Neither do I want to be bored at the weekend! A nice balance.
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite flavour ice cream?
- What TV show could you not go without?
- What is your favourite biscuit?
- If you could go back in time and give yourself some advice what would it be?
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
- Tea or coffee?
- If you could meet anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
- If you were too cook a meal for your partners parents, what would you choose?
- Would you rather have toes as long as fingers, or fingers as short as toes?
- Cats or dogs?
The Chosen Ones
- Natasha, My Project Plan
- Paige, Paige Humm
- Kristina, Beneath the Coat
- Steph, Fun Size Beauty
- Kathryn, Eye of the Beholder
- Amy, Little Amy, Big World
- Becky, Beckawoo
- Jocelyn, Always Spread Love
- Sarah, Sarah's Secrets
- Emma, The Stones Inside My Shoes
- Nicole, Seventynine to Eighty
Although this is a super long post, I had a lot of fun with this and I hope you guys do too!