Wednesday 16 January 2013

Liebster Award

So, Madeleine over at the VanityRail put me forward for a Liebster Award and as she said, it's such a great way for smaller blogs to get together and discover others out there so I thought I would take part too! So here it goes:



Rules
  1. List 11 facts about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left
  3. Ask 11 new questions for those you nominate
  4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
  5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award
  6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
Facts

  1. Despite taking maths to A Level I still can't figure out fractions and long division.
  2. I listen to Avril Lavigne when I'm sad.
  3. I know the words to probably any song I've heard twice. They just stick in my head, Theana loves it.
  4. My middle name is Hannah
  5. I love museums
  6. My favourite place in the world is the Botanical Gardens in Singapore.
  7. I am a grade 5 Musical Theatre student 
  8. My life would fall apart if I didn't make lists for everything
  9. I have a huge fear of forgetting everything I've been lucky enough to experience
  10. If I were to think of lonely people for more 5 seconds I would start to cry, I'd rather be everyone's friend than let people be lonely
  11. I'm blessed with the nicest nails I could ask for; length, shape and strength.

Madeleine's Questions

1. Sum your blog up in three words?
Cheery, over-sharing.

2. What is the worst present you have ever received?
I can't think exactly but anything that proves the person doesn't know me, or hasn't even tried e.g. Dairy Milk is a big no no.

3. If you could meet anyone who would it be?
Johnny Knoxville, that man is hot.

4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Err... since I've been travelling this has changed so much. It actually inspired my blog title because I used to make huge 5 year plans that kept changing and had to be improvised, but right now? I'd like to be settled in a job, with a house and mortgage, maybe planning for a baby if I'd been with my partner long enough. 

5. I've given you a card loaded with money to take you on a trip of a lifetime. Where are you going?
South America. Or America. THE WHOLE OF AMERICA. 

6. Most embarrassing moment EVER? (Be honest!)
Errrrm I really can't think! It's going to be something to do with falling over though, no doubt.

7. Whats the best nickname you've been given? Why?
There's been a few; Squirt, Coco, Stace, Staceyface, Guinea Pig. I like coco the best, because only one friend calls me this. I cannot remember where it came from, and neither can he, and we can go months without talking, but as soon as he says 'how are things with you, coco?' I know who I'm talking to and it just makes me so at ease. (lame haha).

8. Most epic/memorable moment of 2012?
Either graduating from University  or becoming an Auntie.

9. Best make up/beauty product you own and swear by?
Mac Mineralize powder. 

10. Favourite item currently in your wardrobe?
Oooooooooooh toughy. I think it's still got to be the child's top ha. 

11. Live to work or work to live?
Both. Kinda. I plan on having a job I love, but I've never wanted my whole life to be about my job. I wouldn't want to be someone who survives the week and lives on the weekend, it just seems like such a waste. Neither do I want to be bored at the weekend! A nice balance.



My Questions

  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. What is your favourite flavour ice cream?
  3. What TV show could you not go without?
  4. What is your favourite biscuit?
  5. If you could go back in time and give yourself some advice what would it be?
  6. What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
  7. Tea or coffee?
  8. If you could meet anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
  9. If you were too cook a meal for your partners parents, what would you choose?
  10. Would you rather have toes as long as fingers, or fingers as short as toes?
  11. Cats or dogs?

The Chosen Ones
Although this is a super long post, I had a lot of fun with this and I hope you guys do too!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks but I've already been nominated: Liebster Award

    I will answer your questions though:

    1. I started blogging a few years ago and got busy with life.

    2. Chocolate!!!

    3. I could not go without Big Band Theory.

    4. Chocolate chip.

    5. Don't settle.

    6. You're holding yourself back. No one else is.

    7. Coffee. I live on coffee.

    8. Antonio Banderas so I can convince him to love me.

    9. They cook much better than I do but probably chicken and vegetables.

    10. Long toes.

    11. Dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination :D

    I'll be sure to reply :) I'd love to travel the whole of America as well - it's huge! I love how diverse all the states are as well and how crazy some Americans can be!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely idea!! i really like your blog, new follower for sure!!- jade xxx

    alright-blondie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete