Sunday 20 January 2013

Weekly Roundup #23

Technically this will be week 23 and 24 butttttt I'm not that worried. I didn't manage to post last Sunday because Michael didn't leave until late (and I like to soak up all the time I have with him) but now he's just in the shower and I thought I'd make a start! 

a very hungover michael

our walk to Ilkley moor

We had lots of snow this week!

mean tree hurt my foot on the walk

food from the day out in York!

mm my usual. Michael had rabbit pie!

My first ever poached egg, 
I've never had it before and didn't think I'd like it but I'm definitely converted now.


gave Michael the biggest wedgie ever haha

Smoked salmon salad, a classic.

Mmm peanut chicken stirfry, sooo good!

How was your week? Did you get up to anything good? Uni start back next week so I'm likely to be busier!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. The smoked salmon salad looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had lots of herbs and lemon oil on it.. so tasty

      Delete