- This is kinda two in one, but I plan on going outside more. I spend far too long sat at my desk on my laptop and it's not healthy. My eyes don't thank me and I'm getting headaches. I am going to limit myself to a certain amount of hours a day, and find other things to do that are not technology related such as going for a walk, drawing or creating. I love nature and I really do love going on walks, so it seems like a win win.
- Another thing I have too much of is meat. I love meat. I would eat meat all the time. In fact I do. I have chicken or ham as a snack. While I do eat meat substitute such as quorn, I want to adopt the idea of 'meet free Monday's' and just have a day where I don't eat any at all.
- I'm going to continue on with my studies and hopefully plan essay's better and earlier. It's a crucial year for organisation and I don't want to let myself down.
- Trips. Day trips, weekend trips. I'd like to explore my city and the surrounding areas more seen as it's the last year I have here, and there are so many things I haven't experienced that I'd still like to.
- Regular care packages; Michael deploys to Afghanistan this year and I want to get a good post routine going. And lots of ideas for varied packages so if you have any thoughts of things to send I'd really appreciate them (although he does read this blog so please forgive me if I remove the idea to keep it a surprise from him!).
I think they're all attainable and positive and I'm excited for the year ahead. Have you got some? What are your thoughts about 2013?
p.s. there's still a chance to enter the giveaway, don't miss out!