Monday 7 January 2013

What I wore: Crop Top

So in the sales I decided to order a crop top. It came on Friday and I've wanted to wear it everyday since, that's how you know it's a good buy! I don't think I'll wear it as a casual thing though, don't want to get used to flaunting my midriff! I have a couple of up coming nights out on the horizon so I'm thinking of ways to style it.. do you have any ideas? So far I've tried it with a few skirts and some shorts..

 

 

What would you do? I think because it's quite plain the bottom half needs to be a bit busier which is why I've been looking at tights! 


P.s. since writing this post I decided to browse some Instagram hashtags and these are my winners;

 
the one on the right is the most inspiration as the tops the same colour

 
the one on the left makes me think I could pair it with my yellow skirt and I love the long sleeves

 
I love the shoes in the one on the left, and I have a baggy crop top at uni that I'm going to try on again!

p.p.s I took these photo's before I got my fringe cut, it isn't miraculously gone! 

6 comments:

  1. Its really cute! you pull it off nicely. though... it would be way too cold for me to even conside wearing a croptop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's very true.. silly buying it in January really!

      Delete
  2. Very cute. I really like the first instagram photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's very girly, I love those boots! and the top. and the skirt. GAH you're right it's just a nice photo. haha xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! I've never had the nerve to try wearing a crop top but these outfits are very pretty

    ReplyDelete