Tuesday 15 January 2013

What I wore: spikey neckalce

I'd like to start this post by telling Michael that yes, I've washed the necklace. It's another of my new purchases with Christmas money (I got it back on boxing day!) and knew I wanted to wear it with this top the second I saw it. It's such a plain top but it's cheeky with the low sides, I like it but it is rather plain so I think this necklace goes quite nicely :) I'm also still figuring out my curling wand


as you can see the fringe has already gone.. I liked it but I'm not ready for it yet. Maybe in a couple of years! Do you ever do something drastic to your hair and think, not yet? How was your weekend? Michael was up so we were really busy as usual and I didn't get round to blogging, I do apologise. We had a lovely walk on the moors though so I'm still keeping with my resolutions atm!




9 comments:

  1. I love the necklace. Very edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bangs, though I'm too scared to commit to them. LOL. I love the necklace by the way ;)

    bisous,
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous necklace, I want! Wheres it from!?

    Ive nominated you for the Liebster Award...check it out (hopefully you havent already done it before) :)xx

    http://vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award_15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually Primarks finest! either £2 or £4 in the sale! aw thanks, will certainly check it out! x

      Delete
  4. Great necklace! :)

    Lets follow each other? :)
    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.ch

    Kisses, Kristina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm your newest follower! Glad I stumbled across your cute blog :) and your hair looks lovely here. Annie-Lou XO
    www.inthebigoldworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Annie! I've just nominated you for a Liebster Award :)

      Delete