Wednesday 30 January 2013

What I Wore: Dotty Tights

I thought I'd do a follow up post on the dotty tights I mentioned previously, but also because I just admitted this was my new favourite outfit and it seems silly not to share it if that's the case! This top is from New Look, I got it over Christmas and it's actually from the children's section, I don't know how I can keep buying clothes meant for kids but I certainly don't feel guilty.

 

It's a very simple day-to-day outfit but that's what makes it so good in my opinion :) and don't worry, I have two pairs of tights on.. I'm not just a crazy winter person. I have no idea what goes on in my room in regards to lighting but it doesn't look great, my hair is certainly not copper!



8 comments:

  1. Thanks,for your lovely comment,dear.^^
    Love your cute tights.
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC?
    Let me know follow you then back on both.;)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shorts :) Your shirt seems like the colour of lolly :D

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tights are super cute! I have a pair like these as well, also ones with love hearts on them :) Your shorts look great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I really wanted the pair with hearts on but they were sold out, gutted! think I'll be on the lookout for some though :) thanks xx

      Delete
  4. hi cutie, thanks so much for the comment:) you look gorgeous! i love new look, too bad we don't have a store here:( have to go back to london hihi.
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tights are the cutest. I always wonder how to work tights with shorts without looking over the top and I think you've figured it out perfectly.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete