- I had a really good dissertation meeting and he said some really nice (and exciting) things about my work, which is always nice to hear.
- I met Rosi and my God mum and we had a good catch up whilst looking round a few galleries
- I had dinner and a rather long catch up with Theana and Harriet (homemade gyros, delicious)
- I helped some really funny and friendly strangers (both to myself and my city) find a club they'd spent a lot on tickets for but couldn't find/
- came home to BEAUTIFUL flowers (all my favourites) from my incredddddible boyfriend, all the way from Afghanistan. No I'm kidding, it was from a shop up the road. But he ordered them from Afghan, haha. Just for our anniversary. What a keeper.
- I also had a letter from my great nana which was lovely to receive :)
I have no idea how I'm going to top it but that's okay - it'd been one of a kind :D