- that teachers/parents/elders do really know better than you, but you need to experience it yourself to believe them. E.g. times the best healer, it'll be better in the morning, you can't revise just the night before and expect to do well.
- when you weigh things in the supermarket it's much cheaper than buying anything in a 'deal'.
- things that have taken a lot of thought trump those that are expensive
- you have to have gone through something yourself to slightly understand what someone is going through or feeling, even then you don't fully know. But still, if you haven't you can definitely listen.
- The importance of listening. People can really open up and take a weight off their shoulders if you let them know that someone does actually care.
There are a lot more but I'm not going to go there, I think 5 is good :) I can't wait to see what everyone else posts today - this is a great prompt!