I'm not doing it in order - I have no idea what my order would be, but think that it's just a list of nice blogs.
- Bleubird Vintage - James and her family have been with me throughout this whole journey, and I love how much she lets her readers into her life. I always check back whenever she has a post, she does a nice variety of things
- HomeBirdEconomics - my sister accidentally got me into blogging (if she was doing it I was doing it.) and I love how different our lives are, but that we can keep in touch through the blogs. Things that she does (making your own washing powder and such) blow my mind, and I just find it really interesting. Plus I love little updates about their life.
- Just me, my soldier and our 4 little chicks - Stephanie. Oh Stephanie. I have been reading Stephanie since before I even had a blog or realised I liked to read blogs. I found her many years ago when I was looking for inspiration for some scrapbook pages, and I kinda just stuck around for the ride. I love that she blogs a lot about her super-fancy-soldier-husband and babies because they are so sweet and funny. and I like that she's a real person too; she's taken time out of her busy day to help me out with things with Michael, and I really appreciate that (plus she's hilarious). (Check out all of her 'wordless wednesday posts to get a good sense of her blog!)
- The Londoner - Michael and I like to visit London, and she has such a glamorous lifestyle that she goes to the nicest places to visit and eat, so I like to check back for insider knowledge. I like reading her blog for a taste of 'how the other half live'
- hmm it's difficult from here - I like the little magpie and whiskey tango foxtrot for two very different reasons. The little magpie because she always wears lovely clothes and demonstrates very well how to style things (really big prints that you think are hideous until you see them on someone), and whiskey tango foxtrot because shes another army wife who's sharing her tales of life while they're posted in Germany for now. She's also pregnant and keeps blogging about that, I love that.
what I've noticed about all of these is that they're lifestyle blogs. I am such a fan of peeking at someone else's life for a little bit - feeling involved or not. So yeah. Looking forward to finding some new ones today too!